You’ve had it marked on the calendar for months, maybe even a whole year. You’ve spent hours planning the details. You’ve estimated the budget, mapped how to get to the venue and charted exactly where everything is to be placed. Now, the moment you’ve been waiting for– time to buy those plants!
Spring weddings might be popular for regular folks, but spring plant sales are what gardeners have been waiting for! Plant sales mark the official start of the growing season and are a great way to support local growers, organizations and gardens. So put on those gloves, get those hoses out and check out one of these amazing plant sales!
- When: Saturday, May 13th 9:00 am – 3:00 pm
- What you’ll find: An impressive selection of herbs, specialty annuals, vegetables (including heirloom varieties), perennials, ornamental grasses, shrubs, conifers, roses, vines, and trees. Many of which are native and water-wise!
- More details: http://www.redbuttegarden.org/spring-plant-sale/
- When: Saturday, May 13th 8:00 am – 1:00 pm
- What you’ll find: Seed potatoes, onion sets, edible perennials, organic herbs, over 60 varieties of heirloom tomatoes and food trucks!
- More details: https://wasatchgardens.org/news-and-events/events/item/6-spring-plant-sale
- When: Saturday, May 18th 4:00 pm – 7:00 pm
- What you’ll find: Large selection of native and water-wise plants, tomatoes and peppers!
- Become a member today!